We pride ourselves on delivering a service worthy of our continued industry recognition for excellence.

Pennyfarthing Blogs

29 Mar Fantastic schemes available for families and first-time buyers

Posted at 11:46 in by Sheetal Smith | No Comments | 0 Likes |

Prospective buyers across the New Forest and Dorset can purchase their dream Pennyfarthing Homes property with one of the many homebuying options currently available, including Help to Buy, the stamp duty holiday, and new 95% mortgage guarantee scheme.

 

Those looking to get onto the property ladder can use Help to Buy, being made exclusive to first-time buyers from 1 April. The scheme allows buyers to secure their dream home with just a 5% deposit, with the Government lending 20% towards the cost of the home – interest-free for the first five years – and the remaining 75% mortgage making up the total purchase sum.

 

The existing stamp duty holiday has also been extended to the end of June and makes now an even better time to make that move, giving young and growing families the chance to save up to £15,000 on their next home.

 

Pennyfarthing Homes’ Augustus Park development in Fordingbridge is the perfect place to call home, with so much more to offer than just a brand new home; there is plenty of green open space to explore, a play park and allotments, all within a flourishing community. The area also has a variety of local independent shops and excellent schools. Those looking to be part of this sought-after community should hurry, as the development is now over 90% sold. Prices at Augustus Park start from £355,000 for a three-bedroom semi-detached home.

 

Also being introduced next month is the new 95% mortgage guarantee scheme, which enables existing homeowners and first-time buyers the chance to purchase a new property with a 5% deposit, meaning they’re able to move quicker than expected or buy a larger home than first thought.

 

Families can enjoy more space in a stunning new build home at Pennyfarthing Homes’ Potters Wood development in Verwood or its Augustus Park development. Both boast a selection of new, two- three- and four-bedroom homes, with flexible open plan living space to accommodate modern day living needs. Some of the homes, such as The Bolderbury at Potters Wood, also boast a downstairs study, perfect for the new working from home lifestyle and those continuing to work flexibly after lockdown. Prices at Potters Wood start from £300,000 for a two-bedroom semi-detached home and £365,000 for a three-bedroom semi-detached.

 

For more information about Augustus Park, email augustuspark@pennyfarthinghomes.co.uk or call 01425 541818.

For more information about Potters Wood, email potterswood@pennyfarthinghomes.co.uk or call 01202 403144.

No Comments
Comments are closed.