NEW HOMES TRAINEE SALES NEGOTIATORPermanent
If you have an interest in the property sector and have a flare for delivering fantastic customer service, this could be the job for you.
You will be working on one of our development sites alongside a very experienced sales negotiator with responsibility for presenting our new build homes to prospective purchasers. The role will be actively involved with all parties in supporting our customers journey, culminating in the successful legal completion of their new home.
Training will be a fundamental part of this role with a detailed learning and development plan, together with access to a number of resources to help attain the requisite skills for the role.
What you will need:
- An interest in the housing sector
- A willingness to learn
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- IT knowledge
- Honesty and integrity
- A warm and friendly nature
- A professional and confident manner
- To be a team player
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- Well-spoken and articulate
- Previous sales or customer service experience in any sector is an advantage
What we offer:
- Hours – 9.45am to 5.15pm, 5 days a week which will include bank holiday and weekend working
- 32 days holidays, including entitlement to bank holidays
- company pension
- discretionary bonus
- buy/sell holiday scheme
- training and development
- eyecare scheme
- supplier discount scheme
- free on-site parking
- all you can drink tea and coffee!
If you would like to apply, please send in your CV with a covering letter to: email@example.com. We reserve the right to close this advertisement if we receive a high volume of suitable applications or when the position is filled.
Hours: 9:45am - 5:15pm
Closing date: 29th April 2022