Land and Planning AdministratorPermanent
We have a great opportunity for an experienced administrator to join our land & planning team to assist the increasing demand on land acquisitions and planning applications that the team are bringing to fruition. Reporting to the Land & Planning Director, your primary role will be to provide high quality administrative support to the planning team with defined areas of responsibility, whilst supporting the wider team.
The role is very varied but your primary role will be ensuring that all office systems are maintained and up to date, tendering and appointment of consultants, issuing terms of engagement, processing and validating invoices and payment requests, assisting the land assistant with budgets and KPI’s and issuing management reports in liaison with the Land & Planning Director.
What you will need;
- a professional approach
- to be highly organised with ability to prioritise workloads
- strong IT skills and well versed in Microsoft applications
- articulate written and verbal communication skills
- strong attention to detail
- flexibility and willingness to adapt
- ability to work autonomously but embracing working in a wider team
- similar role within the planning sector or housing industry is advantageous
- own transport is essential
What we offer;
- working Monday to Friday 8.00am to 5.00pm
- 24 days holidays rising to 27 days, plus bank holidays
- company pension
- discretionary bonus
- eyecare scheme
- supplier discount scheme
- free parking
If you would like to apply, please send in your CV with a covering letter to: email@example.com.
We reserve the right to close this advertisement early if we receive a high volume of suitable applications.
Hours: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Closing date: 27th August 2021