HR/ Finance AdministratorFixed Term 1 Year
Working closely with the HR Manager who has a mixture of HR generalist responsibilities, you will manage all administration relating to the full employment lifecycle, whilst taking ownership for specific areas of HR including training and development and company events.
Also working closely with the Finance department, you will provide direct administrative support to the Finance Director including general correspondence, management reporting, and general office duties for the wider finance team including filing of accounts and assisting in processing supplier invoices.
What you will need:
- Demonstrable administration experience
- Discernible customer service and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills with a good command of written English
- IT proficiency in all aspects of Microsoft Office.
- Strong organisational skills and able to balance competing demands
- Excellent attention to detail
- Honesty and integrity
- A committed team player, flexible and adaptable and self-motivated
- Be a car owner/driver (due to our location)
What we offer you
- Working hours – 8.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday (but will consider part time)
- 24 days holidays, plus bank holidays
- company pension
- discretionary bonus
- buy/sell holiday scheme
- training and development
- eyecare scheme
- supplier discount scheme
- social events
- free on-site parking
- all you can drink tea and coffee!
If you would like to apply, please send in your CV with a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We reserve the right to close this advertisement if we receive a high volume of suitable applications or when the position is filled
Closing date: 22nd August 2022