Assistant Site ManagerPermanent
We have a great opportunity for an assistant site manager to join our team on one of our premier development sites in Verwood.
Primary focus will also be assisting the site manager by ensuring that the onsite construction team is fully resourced and well-directed, with clear guidelines to their own job responsibilities, and are provided with full support in achieving these, in terms of communication, training and development, and the organisation of the site's workload and resources to deliver to programme.
What you will need;
- proven experience of residential builds and working to build prorgrammes and budgets
- knowledge, understanding and implementation of health & safety requirements for all on-site activities including the condition and operation of facilities and structures in line with HSE
- experience of managing a diverse workforce including subcontractrors
- demonstrable track record of achieving targets
- ability to deliver services of a high standard with a commitment to customer care
- IT skills
- SMSTS, CSCS, First Aid
- A professional qualification in a construction discipline would be a distinct advantage
What we will offer you;
- working Monday to Friday 7.30am to 5.00pm
- 24 days holidays rising to 27 days, plus bank holidays
- buy/sell holiday scheme up to 5 additional days
- contributory company pension
- discretionary bonus
- company van and petrol card
- corporate eyecare scheme
- supplier discount scheme
- Training and development
If you would like to apply, please send in your CV with a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We reserve the right to close this advertisement early if we receive a high volume of suitable applications or when the position is filled.
Closing date: 22nd August 2022